Millsaps Alessi Villopoto

both are all real good..i predict EPIC battles when mike moves up to the big bikes and battles millsaps. they never really got together when davi was on 125's because hes big and was underpowered on his rmz250, he was having a hard time getting top 5's outdoors last year on his suzuki, now hes top 3 on his honda 450!

I say Millsaps will be a contender next season in the 450 class. He's shown some crazy speed hanging with RC and JS for 10 laps or so a couple races. Right now in the 250f class, RV is the man to beat. That kid is fast and has the desire to win. I'm not sure whats going on with Alessi. He's got some weaknesses he needs to address, like not being able to come up thru the pack. Rv is not the best starter but he pushes hard to get up front. Watching the kids lines is entertainment enuff for me.

RV is definetly the man, er, I mean Kid lol. Everytime I watch him race I can think of nothing but him being the next RC.

same here, RV will be the next RC. They have so much in common first of all, RV is dominating and showing incredible speed his rookie year, like RC. plus he is on pro circut team like RC was, and they are both short and have reddish hair! GO RV!!! ?:ride: Alessi just doesnt have it to beat RV

both are all real good..i predict EPIC battles when mike moves up to the big bikes and battles millsaps. they never really got together when davi was on 125's because hes big and was underpowered on his rmz250, he was having a hard time getting top 5's outdoors last year on his suzuki, now hes top 3 on his honda 450!

u honestly believe he was slower on a suzuki? i think it was because he was 180lbs and would be slow on any 250f. Villipoto has been the most dominant i think. He was a little slower in SX but young. He will dominate.

thats not potential....thats millsaps somehow getting a great start and RC getting a bad start.......

How many other riders have even seen RCs back tire unless he fell. Running with Windham and RC at Unadilla and beating the 3rd fastest guy on the planet CR = Real Potential

How many other riders have even seen RCs back tire unless he fell. Running with Windham and RC at Unadilla and beating the 3rd fastest guy on the planet CR = Real Potential

reed wasnt 100% because he fell in practice and tweaked his knee.....he didnt even practice in colorado on sat because of it...windham hasnt been 100% since he broke his arm during supercross.....seeing as how no one has any chance at all of winning the championship by beating RC (he's gotta have multiple mechanicals or a big crash resulting in injury to lose his lead...) my guess is he's riding very intelligently and going fast enough to win.....not charging as hard ad he can and usually does cuz that is not necessary and can only lead to the possibility of him crashing and losing his points lead....like i said....RC got a bad start and millsaps got a great start....face the facts.....you'd have a good argument if at some point during the race millsaps was able to actually pass RC even if it was only for a lap but.....thats wasnt the case....and since it was only one lap it further reinforces we're simply talking about a great start for the red bike and a bad start for the yellow bike... ?:ride:?

Well since Millsaps is no longer in the same class, you can count him out. He will (and has been) doing good in the 450F class though. He is a bigger kid, and his style definitely suits an open bike more than anything else. In the future I see him and James Stewart doing a lot of battling for wins. Mike Alessi is a good racer, but when you compare him to Ryan Villopoto it's a joke. Ryan is just plain faster, and picks better lines on the track. It's pretty ironic too, because now that both amateur rivals are in the pro ranks, the one who did all the hyping up and talking about himself is the one not winning any races, while the other is on his way to winning an outdoor championship in his first year. Villopoto is the man.

Doug