Sign in to follow this  

Complete Graphics Kit-Complete Plastics Kit

Is there any such thing? I haven't found a graphics kit or plastic kit, that truly has everything in it. I may be asking a lot, but when the kit says full kit, I thought it meant full kit.

Nope, sorry. All of the plastic kits just come with number plates, rad shrouds, and fenders. None of the other plastic parts are included.

Yeah, I run the One Ind. Snow Camo kit - came w/everything for like $180. Front/side # plates, rad shrouds, frt/rear fenders, and full graphics. I'm pretty sure all their kits are as-such... BTW - excellent quality throughout - well worth the $$ to me...

I know acerbis sells complete plastic kits.

They arn't complete kits. I just bought one. Shrouds, side panels, front and rear fenders. It does not include front number plate or fork guards. Polisport plastic kits are the most complete...they include everything including the fork guards. They are a bit more expensive, though. All other kits price at around $130, but Polisport charges $167. When you figure that it includes three more pieces of plastic though it's about right.

http://www.dirtdigits.com/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=267&idproduct=439

Doug

They arn't complete kits. I just bought one. Shrouds, side panels, front and rear fenders. It does not include front number plate or fork guards. Polisport plastic kits are the most complete...they include everything including the fork guards. They are a bit more expensive, though. All other kits price at around $130, but Polisport charges $167. When you figure that it includes three more pieces of plastic though it's about right.

http://www.dirtdigits.com/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=267&idproduct=439

Doug

Dirt Digits actually makes this kit complete by adding the front plate and lower fork protectors for $150, not $167, whereas it normally comes without those pieces for $119.

So the first comments are accurate that seemingly no manufacturer offers a truly complete plastic kit. It took Dirt Digits to take the obvious step and offer them together.

I can't see any reason why plastic manufactures wouldn't take the initiative to make a complete kit complete, it just seems obvious.

The only kits I have seen complete are for the mini bikes like the CRF50 and the KX65/KLX110/RM65/DRZ110