Sign in to follow this  

what u think?

what u think of it? so much stuff to list:S engine is totaly done port polish bore racing piston v-force reeds pipe/silencer rims hubs asv's red renthals forkguards chrome frame gold chain upgraded rear sproket suspention is all done and alot more but i dont evan no half the stuff that is done to it :thumbsup:

061222224.jpg

and why not an action pic

06010.jpg

The rims saved that bike for me, i dont like flame graphics, but u look fast and your bike is super nice and clean, keep racing and have fun....nice bike...!

You look fast!!! You just need a gripper seat...so that monster doesnt leave you on your ass!

Looks nice. But then again i just love the way the Cr85 looks stock. Plus really must mods these days are just for bling. The only mods ill be doing are for performance. I annihilated the stock bars and got pro taper SE Honda mini bend. Well worth the money. Also am going to get asv levers. The stock ones are crap aswell.

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/garage.php?do=viewvehicle&vid=5807

nice but i dont like the gay dragon.

ps. i also got one on my yz250 i hate it lol

hondaabuser do you live in temecula? It looks like near Glen Oak Hills. You probably live in Nothern Cali or something so I'll look stupid soon lol.

set it up in your garage. Looks nice!

what are a list of mods?

I cant find any graphics i like for my bike. Im too picky.

but i am going to get preprinted numberplate backgrounds from decal works, hopefully they look good!

ye i no the flames.. no i dont like them i got them for my birthday... so i had no choice but ye those stock honda bars..... i went to go riding and a strap broke thank god we have an enclosed and it fell and the bars bent... likethe throttle was like this |

aha ye gripped for sure came out of a corner man and was like pinned i was left right on my ass there was no stoppen it and about those graphics i got no i dont like flames i got them for my birthday so... i had no choice and those stock honda bars are just crap my strap broke in my enclosed trailer on the way to go ride and we get it up and the throttle was like this | :thumbsup: