Sign in to follow this  

Will Lakewood be a Zoo?

I'm going to hit up Lakewood tomorrow but I bet its going to be packed.I know a lot of people are wanting to rip that new dirt,it sure looked awesome during the National.

I'll be there early to beat the heat

Grolsch Man CRF250R #308

I will be there at 9:00 or earlier and I hope it does not fill up too fast. Wednesday was a Zoo but Friday was not bad.

#73 KX250

My friend raced the national (#470/70 on a kawi) He went there yesterday... They took out alot of the good dirt, shrunk the new step up and he told me since the city owns the property, they want it back to the way it was before the national for what reason, I do not know... That track has always made me mad. I even talked to the owner and he refuses to till it deep because he might lose riders... I'd like to know one person who doesnt like a loamy track. The track is still awsome dont get me wrong but they need to take better care of it rather than for the national only.

My friend raced the national (#470/70 on a kawi) He went there yesterday... They took out alot of the good dirt, shrunk the new step up and he told me since the city owns the property, they want it back to the way it was before the national for what reason, I do not know... That track has always made me mad. I even talked to the owner and he refuses to till it deep because he might lose riders... I'd like to know one person who doesnt like a loamy track. The track is still awsome dont get me wrong but they need to take better care of it rather than for the national only.

Yea whats with that? I think everyone in colo. is a ***** because no one can deal with ruts. Just ride on hard packed crap all day.

Makes me mad too. I think they should just loose some riders and charge more, ill pay it. But if they want to make money they should just put 20ft. tall berms like watkins and the whole state would pack in.

But Ill still go cause its only 10 min from my house and I have no money to race this weeekend.

Yeah its not my favorite place to ride, but I live litteraly 3 minutes from the track.

I rode out there on monday, the track would be un ridable by the average rider as it was (without good chance of injury). It will still be prepped and be a lot of fun too ride. Better enjoy what dirt there is, as it wont last long there. If you get there at 9 am, that is the best prep, with few riders also. :thumbsup: