Sign in to follow this  

Hello!

Im a regular at motocross.com's forums and am totally sick of all the four stoke hating traditionalists there. My name is Seth, I dont race much but when I do its in district 14 or 15. I am training to go to LL's next year in 125C so I may come off as kind of a sandbagger but Ive only been riding for a year and a half.

Here is a video of me at my track.

http://media.putfile.com/dirtbike

Cool video, but if your going to loretta lyns u might want to work on corner speed. Not saying ur bad but at that racing level your gonna need all the help u can get to win. I knew a kid he's moving raced 85 A and got eigth at mammoth 14-16 last year, and hes been racing 125C for about a year and umm well just saying hes sandbagging and alot of other people are. But i love the scrub cool.

I dunno if ppl realize it but all you have to do say next year to get them DQ'ed in C class is prove they raced before 2005.

Yeah we all know our thumps are gonna blow up and cost us 2000 dollars after 50 hours like the two stroke boys on mx.com think.

The form is all conditional, I cant hold it together in sift but in normal dirt I can lock in a decent form. And when you can throw out a scrub like that then you can tell me to get lessons :thumbsup: Ive only been working at this for four months... I still have almost a year until the regionals!

You look great!! and crf150rider13,,, your computers form sucks :thumbsup: