Sign in to follow this  

kyb probs...need advice

picked up my kawi 450 about a month ago and love it minus the back suspension...everything was broke-in, set my sag and hate messin with my suspension but seems when i land it springs me back up realy fast and almost hops i know the stock spring might be a little soft (i'm 6.1 205-210#s) but never had a problem on my 05 crf450 stock spring with revalve...since im a little low on funds right now i was wondering if there was anything i can do to untill i can buy a new spring and get revalved........thanks for any info

You deff. do need a little stiffer shock spring so for right now do like others said and slow the Reb. some. You may also need to tighten up the rear preload a little (less sag) and stiffen the comp. clicks a bit.

doc

i wasnt sure if i needed to soften the rebound or stiffin i was confused i was thinking that softening would lessen the spring effect i posted it and found out i was wong i will click it it at the track tomorrow and see how it goes....everybody is in washougal no body that i can trusst to work on my suspension is here till next week