Sign in to follow this  

DR D or MRD??

what does everyone think about these two exhaust systems MRD is 359 and the DRD is 350 both brand new what are the pros and cons of both and witch is the most bang for your buck thanks

Hands down MRD. I run it, and love it. Dave does an excellent job listening to what you want out of the pipe and tunes accordingly. His pipe fits and tucks behind the side # nicely. Plus you will have a lifetime of support and a guy who answers the phone and not some recording asking you to press buttons. Without a doubt, MRD!! :thumbsup:

I third that... I've tried both systems - and personally I really liked the DRD's power delivery, but I like the MRD even better. I get a lot more "snap" out of it. Power-wise they are quite similar (but I asked Dave to make it as such), but the MRD takes it for several reasons... As said above, Dave will take care of you like noone else, just let him know what you want, and you will have it - low end, top, whatever... Also, I got mine with a removable 94Db quiet core and removable spark arrestor, so I've basically got three distinct exhaust systems for less than the basic DRD system. Also, you cant beat the fact that Dave will fix yer pipe if it ever gets damaged in a crash, for free!! Nothing compares to all that if you ask me... MRD - no question...

I have been friends with Dave for a long time and even worked for him for a few years.I can honestly say I have never seen any one person shop or company go out of their way as much as Dave has before for people.He has spent his own personal money just to make a customer happy many times,and some people have even taken advantage of him just for the fact they know he's way too nice of a guy and buisnessman.Dubach makes a nice quality product as do many other pipe companies,but Dave at MRD has the small buisness touch when it comes to service and quality output on his products.

MRD offers the UTMOST in customer support and feedback. Dave will design a pipe to YOUR liking, not Dr. D's. He will also back up his work and offer you free repair, if you should ever take a digger. What more could you ask for? Plus Dave's a regular TT member, so he's readily accessible.