Sign in to follow this  

Red Sticker Crap - I need a green YZ250 Help

Is there any way to get a Green sticker YZ 250 for CA. For now it looks like the newest bike I can get is an 02. 02's are OK but that just stinks. Any ideas, ways to beat the process.

:thumbsup: move :ride:

Where to Pennsylvania?

Isn't that a small country in Europe? Sounds like perfect a place to freeze your ass off in the winter. I'll bet there isn't even any good mexican food there. Margaritas are good.

srhines67

What year is your YZ?

Where to Pennsylvania?

Isn't that a small country in Europe? Sounds like perfect a place to freeze your ass off in the winter. I'll bet there isn't even any good mexican food there. Margaritas are good.

srhines67

What year is your YZ?

Derek your just being cocky now with that bad ass plated two stroke you stole from me. Anyway are you stoked on that bike??? Are you riding LPNF this week???

Derek your just being cocky now with that bad ass plated two stroke you stole from me. Anyway are you stoked on that bike??? Are you riding LPNF this week???

You snooze you looze bro. May ride up in LPNF mid next week on the new smoker. Just need to get all the armor in place. You know what the forest can do to a bike.

I have to say that I did have fun Thursday ride (7/27/06) up in the LPNF. Len and I did a 20 mile loop before we hit the forest. It was actually fun to ride some of the Gorman stuff.

We staged at Sterling. After our 20 mile warm up we did another 40 miles up in the forest. Great day of riding never saw any other riders all day.

Len found a very cool item that is pretty expensive new. He posted a thread to see if anyone could claim it.