Sign in to follow this  

need some help

alright i have a big race coming up and need help. i left my manual at a friends house in a diff. state so bare with me.

how fast is the tokyo mod turn around time?

do they send you a jetting chart when they send your carb back?

what are the stock suspension setting front and rear?

what is the oil hieght or amount for a fork rebuild?

and i also have a problem checking my exhaust valves because even if i dont puch the feeler in there hard the valve spring moves down a little bit and idk if im getting an accurate reading, is this normal?

i appreciate it.

From what I heard, there was a guy on here who got a carb-bore job done from Tokyo Mods and wasn't pleased at how long it took them to get his carburetor back. He kept calling and getting different answers, and when it finally arrived he didn't like the results. I don't think they sent him a jetting chart, either. Overall bad experience.

Doug

I didn't get a 'carb-bore'... just the standard fix for bog/hesitation on the 06 40mm carb. It took about 8 or 9 days with shipping. You could express ship both ways. $$$ I could not be happier with the results. Quickest, cleanest revving four-stroke I've ever owned or ridden.

Call them first to find out their current turnaround time.

No jetting chart...

how do they know your altitude and stuff then because they never asked wut the temp is like and all that info when i called.