Sign in to follow this  

One Industries seat cover problem

I bought a One Industries Alpha Graphics & seat cover for my 04' CRf about 6 weeks ago, and today I'm attempting to put them on. I started with the seat cover first, and find that the front of the seat cover ( that rests against the gas tank ), is an inch or 2 wider than my stock cover. I havn't started to staple anything yet, but it seems that if I do, the cover will be loose in that area. Anyone had this same problem? or did they just send me the wrong seat cover? Also, I just went out to compare the new graphics to the stock, and the new looks larger than stock. Thanks in advance.

There is a big diference between the 04 and05 graphics and placstics ,not sure about the seat cover .You probably got 05 graphics ,I've noticed graphic kits like the"snow camo from one industries" is sometimes listed for the 04 and I know they dont make em for the 04 just the 05 and up however I was able to make them work on my 04 by slicing and dicing .came out good nobody has noticed .My seat cover fit good to but I dont know if it was for an 04 or 05 the dealer knew what I was up to and and mixed and matched a plastics/graphics kit for me.good luck