Sign in to follow this  

1994 Husky TE610

husky2.jpg I just purchased a 1994 TE 610 that is CA. plated and in pretty good shape for $750.00. It has a snapped kick starter shaft and needs some cables. I just purchased all new cables, the kick starter shaft, a new clutch with springs and mounting hardware for the rear caliper. I have not ran this bike yet but I am very confident it runs fine. Does anybody have any specifications for this model? ie, capacities, suspension settings, etc? I did a search and found very little info.

I used to race Husky CR250 in So Cal years ago and I am sure that this new Husky will rip just like the old one I had. I am sure it will smoke the XR's in my neighborhood. Oh well for $750.00 who can go wrong?

Thanks in advance for any input.

I still have my plated '95, great bike. Reprints of manuals are supposedly available from http://www.huskyclub.com/book.htm . The stock suspension is pretty soft. I had Race Tech put gold valves in mine and they work really good. I prefer the "old" showas to the newer boingers on my '00 610. It should be able to smoke any XR, except a newer 650R. Slap on an Uptite pipe and let er rip!