Mikuni Pumper Carburetor Kit

I wouldn't send them anything to be worked on, but they seem to do ok when you call and order parts. I had no problem getting the kit. I wouldn't sweat it. And yes, as far as I know, it's the only place to get the Mikuni 36-50 pumper setup to fit the XRs front and rear intake boots, along with cables.

I bought mine at XR's Only. It was sent out next day. Had it on the bike about 5 days after ordering. Adjusted fuel screw and idle and it ran perfectly from then on. Changed jets for the 440 and it still runs perfect but 36mm is probably too small to realize full potential of the big bore. Runs damn good though.....damn good:)?

The TM36-68 is the one that everyone is after. I don't know what's included for the $309. Probably need cables and jets that will add close to another $100 from I hear. That's still pretty cheap...unless it doesn't include the accel pump.

SUDCO has to get $453.50 for the complete kit.

How much did it cost you?

$409.00 with CA tax and shipping (I also asked for and got an extra set of jets for above 4000 ft)

You should not pay CA Sales Tax but shipping may be more to MI

It is all Trailryder 42's fault ?:ride:?

(I think he has stock in Mikuni)

Yeah, when you get that puppy installed and tuned and take your first ride with it and get a big 'ol smile, I'll concede fault.

$409.00 with CA tax and shipping (I also asked for and got an extra set of jets for above 4000 ft)

You should not pay CA Sales Tax but shipping may be more to MI

It is all Trailryder 42's fault ?:ride:?

(I think he has stock in Mikuni)

Yeah, when you get that puppy installed and tuned and take your first ride with it and get a big 'ol smile, I'll concede fault.

I can't wait. We have a trip planned for Aug 19th & 20th. I will let you know how big the smile is.