Sign in to follow this  

Lakewood 450 Nat. -- Torrent

I just downloaded the lakewood torrent, and im using the windows media player to play it but it has horrible quality. What do you guys use to watch it? i usualy use itunes but it wont work.. :thumbsup:

I just downloaded the lakewood torrent, and im using the windows media player to play it but it has horrible quality. What do you guys use to watch it? i usualy use itunes but it wont work.. :ride:

I just tried it on Windows Media, RealPlayer, Quicktime, and VLC Media player...it's poor quality on all four.

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate that you took the time to record and upload this ddog...but after the opening segment (Riders parade lap, first 5 seconds)- It begins to get jittery/shaky.

Other MX torrents that I have downloaded in the past were smaller file size and ran smoothly, so I don't think it's the compression of the file.

Ddog, any ideas why it's playing like this? Thanks for your efforts, I don't get OLN here. :thumbsup:

its wmv format and thats probably y its bad quality...sorry to kill your thread here but if there is anyone else that has a torrent for this race (mp4 or something) post it please

I just tried it on Windows Media, RealPlayer, Quicktime, and VLC Media player...it's poor quality on all four.

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate that you took the time to record and upload this ddog...but after the opening segment (Riders parade lap, first 5 seconds)- It begins to get jittery/shaky.

Other MX torrents that I have downloaded in the past were smaller file size and ran smoothly, so I don't think it's the compression of the file.

Ddog, any ideas why it's playing like this? Thanks for your efforts, I don't get OLN here. :thumbsup:

Yeah, I found the problem. Ive been recording them straight from the TV with Windows Movie Maker. BTW....HORRIBLE PROGRAM. It works OK for smaller files and home vids and stuff. But for something like this, its just not acceptable. I switched over to Pinnacle, and its working a lot better for quality, audio, everything.

Sorry for the trouble guys. Its gonna be a slow process, but Im trying to go back and re-record everything with the new software. It will take time, but it will get here.

BTW, Im switching over to a new tracker, so the downloads should be smoother and quicker.

Thanks for all the replies.

Yip, also downloaded it and the quality is not as good as the .MP4. Thanks for all your effort though and it is still way better than nothing! :thumbsup: