I've found the DRZs' true calling

Trail riding....while it makes a pretty decent supermoto bike, it is even better in the trails. Not that you guys need to hear this as I am sure most of you already know ?

There is this place by me called 'end of the world' that has tons of little two tracks and trails and it never even dawned on me to take the DRZ out there till this morning, seeing as how mine is set up SM right now (17s and all) its a little sketchy but manageable, I had an absolut riot riding out there today. I live in Mount Pleasant, MI and not far north of me I've heard are some awesome trails. So my next question...what dirt wheels will fit on the DRZ? Obviously the stuff from the DRZ-S and DRZ-E will fit, but does any of the RM/RMZ wheelsets fit? How are Avon Distanzias off road on the stock 17s?

This is way too much fun :ride:?

rear is all ktm spacers rotor sprocket ............... front is all ktm with custom spacers (I make...well i made mine. was guna do a run of 25 sets for sail but haven't yet.)

i had the 26mm ktm front ( Axel ) The rear is the same from um 1990 to 05 the front changed form 20mm to 26mm in 00 or 03 i think

sm or off road same hubs

and yes ktm on my 400s