Sign in to follow this  

'End of the world' near Mount Pleasant

Anyone ever ridden out there? Whats the story with it, I am pretty sure most of the 'trails' are actually beat up forest roads...any info would be great

Actually heard about it from a customer :thumbsup: ( hey whats goin on storz ) He said it was pretty good for beginners he didnt say the condition of that place at all. But if u know where its at then maybe one day when im back in mount p I can join u out there.

I've gone out there a couple times now and its pretty fun, I am still on the 17" wheels with slicks :thumbsup: and I havent gotten stuck yet. Let me know when you are back in town

SWEET!! Hey how big is it? Cause my buds and I are lookin for someplace good for more experienced riders but close to them. Just need details casue im lookin to go on some real trails. Oh yeah there arent any really big hills are there? :thumbsup::ride:

yeah i did that also. From waht storz had told me it a state owned place with trails. he doesnt know how big or how lod. but its sandy!

'end of the world' is just a nickname for it, its actually the south west tip of the Huron National forsest, find Midland...follow M20 west till you see Chippewa road, north on Chippewa till it dead ends and the trails kinda start there. I havent explored all of it yet, they are mostly two-track type trails...lots of mud holes and sand. I definitly wouldent make it a destination, but for those in the area its fun to go bomb around back there

My dad literally lives a mile down the street from it!!! It's not like super long or anything enough to spend a day riding around we ride quads and dirtbikes over there all the time. Also a bunch of oil field dirt tracks out there.