Sign in to follow this  

Pics of the pig

nice bike...they dont have tank shrowds??

Thats the only TT-R that doesn't have tank shrouds. Personally, I wish seat companies made something similar to the XR 250/400 ALOOP kit with the MX seat/tank/shoud combo for the TT-R 250

I must say the ttr 250 is a great bike though! i have enjoyed mine :thumbsup:

True that, I've put mine through 1500 miles of hell and it keeps coming back for more.

Nice TTR. How are those hand gaurds holding up for you? How long have you had them on? I had those on my old TTR. They went through a year of hell until one finaly cracked from a good hard layover.

Nice TTR. How are those hand gaurds holding up for you? How long have you had them on? I had those on my old TTR. They went through a year of hell until one finaly cracked from a good hard layover.

Honestly dude, I wish I would have spent the extra $10 gone with the cycra probends. I've had a few get offs that absolutely bent the crap out of the clutch side hand guard. I've had to bend that one back at least 3 times. I'll chalk it up to a lesson learned. Thanks for the kind words...that fat pig is my baby. BTW the renthals have held up beyond expectations.