Sign in to follow this  

new pitbikeee :]

hey all..just thought id post up some pics of the new pitbike im gettin in a few days.

is SSR a good brand?

f3_1.jpg

a3_1.jpg

35_1.jpg

haha thanks. turns out they auctioned off the monster graphics and black plastics so now im getting makita suzuki graphics. im getting makita suzuki graphics for my bike so they'll match haha

It's asthetically pleasing. I think i was the first one to make monster tank graphics. I made them with green& black paint and contact paper, yes i said contact paper, like to cover books. They looked awesome but wore off. yours are way cooler!

Ya how much...?...I just won some money off NY Lotto Scratch offs...I need to buy something with it haha

sweet, let us know how it holds up to abuse!

i got it for $800..pretty good price and ive been riding it all day and jumping with it. its holding up pretty good.

if you want to take a look at one thats for sale go to ebay motors and type in " SSR top 3" and a monster one will come up..email the guy and ask him about the other ones he has for sale.

SSr's are good bikes just dont go 5th gear tapped down a pavement my friend did that and snapped his carnkshaft... other than that he had a good time