Sign in to follow this  

quads

They all had man-sex afterwards. That's just how gay quads are.

hahah OMG.... wow that is gay... doing little gay power wheelies in the mud. typical quaders. thats the kinda bullshit that gets places closed down..

screw you dude. that not what gets places closed. there not doin anything worse than a trail rider on an MX bike.

i thought it was a good vid for about 2 minutes. then its repetative, but i liked it.

im not a big fan of quads, but i dont hate em, and im def. not stupid enuogh to say...

"hahah OMG.... wow that is gay... doing little gay power wheelies in the mud. typical quaders. thats the kinda bullshit that gets places closed down.."

what are they doing? cause to me, it looked like havin fun. and thats what it all about.

screw you dude. that not what gets places closed. there not doin anything worse than a trail rider on an MX bike.

i thought it was a good vid for about 2 minutes. then its repetative, but i liked it.

im not a big fan of quads, but i dont hate em, and im def. not stupid enuogh to say...

"hahah OMG.... wow that is gay... doing little gay power wheelies in the mud. typical quaders. thats the kinda bullshit that gets places closed down.."

what are they doing? cause to me, it looked like havin fun. and thats what it all about.

They're tearing up the wetlands and riding without helmets and that gives the entire offraod community a black eye, it's ot real bad but it doesn't make us look to great either

the helmet thing ok. but wetlands? its not different than me riding today and crossign a creek bed. im sure i destroyed some poor frogs. and my dad hit 2 snakes. am i killing motorsports? aaah o well. im done with this one.

Crossing a creek is one thing, but if you stay in the creek and just keep wheeleing and ripping it up and also how much gas do you think is coming out of the breather when it's in a straight up wheelie?

(i sound like a hippie, Im scared)

utility quads are good for somethings. i rode one for a couple years, my father has 2. my father is not in the greatest health, and the quad lets him get out and enjoy the mountains and outdoors. of course he's not doing wheelies and tearing up the land, but i had fun on mine. i am not for or against them. its the same as snowboarder vs. skier, dog vs. cat, harley man vs. crotch rocket guy. why can't we all just get along? :thumbsup:

I'm not saying I hate quads, they can actually be pretty fun. It's all about weapon of choice. It's just what they were doin was stupid. IT's the rider not the vehicle.

Not all quad riders ride those big fat ass 650 lb beasts and tear up wetlands. But of course you probably don't want to admit that.

<step off soapbox>

That video is GAY. Look at me, I'm doing wheelies through the mud on my truck with handlebars.

They looked like a bunch of freaking hippo's.

And queer one's at that!

Not all quad riders ride those big fat ass 650 lb beasts and tear up wetlands. But of course you probably don't want to admit that.

<step off soapbox>

That video is GAY. Look at me, I'm doing wheelies through the mud on my truck with handlebars.

I'll totally admit that but those guys were just being stupid, I'm not making a steroetype of quadriders that they all do that but that the ones that do, are stupid.

but if they were to try to go mud bogging in trucks or what ever, they wouldn't be damaging the wet lands, they would just be having fun. It all depends on your point of view. Prohaps if you were a serria club member, you would be doing damage by looking at it