Sign in to follow this  

Decided to keep my KX250

Well I tried to sell it but just decided to keep it and woods ride it with my son. I added new side plates and a new full FMF SST and "Q" silencer. It really made the power more manageable for off roading. Its almost like riding a thumper.

kx250pictures002.jpg

kx250pictures001.jpg

Thanks I'm riding tomorrow in this nasty heat. We will be coming down to Thomaston soon too. I just need to get to CT DMV to get some plates since I can't here in PA. My son and I love Thomaston Dam. :thumbsup:

Thomaston is great as soon as I get my cast off and my clutch fixed I'm headed up there. I'm glad I'm not riding tomorrow it's just to darn hot for me.

Me too, but its been to hot or to rainy all freaking summer. So it get out there and tuff it out. I hope the cast comes off soon for you. :thumbsup:

True but the cast comes off Monday and I'm excited to get back on the KDx but nobody answers my clutch problem thread.

Know what would have made it a perfect off-road weapon? A Gnarly header.

The Gnarly has to much low end, the SST pipe that I just put on broadens out the power much better. This bike is a beast with power, I needed to loose a little so it does not beat me up so much in the tight stuff.

Whats wrong with your clutch Vinilla Gorilla???