2004 crf prob.

I have a 04 crf250r and I was riding it I noticed that it semed like it had a skip in it so I stoped and reved it up and it died. I acted like it was going to crank but it would not. put a new plug in it still nothing I checked to valves they are fine it will run if you roll it off put as soon as you hit the gas hard it shuts out and want's to die or will die. I cleaned the accelrator pump then it worked fine. Went back and tighten every thing up and then it would not run again. I have cleaned the carb commpletly it is geting gas and I can see the acc. pump spray gas when i twist the gas. I have no idea it will run if you roll it off but it is very ruff and as soon as you give it a hand full it cuts out. Any Ideas

to me it actually sounds like a fuel mixture problem?? ? and if it is not that it could possibly be an electrical problem, but it dosent really seem like it unless it sounds like it is accelereating really rough and sound like it shouldnt be running and backfireing or it is just when you snap the throttle and it wants to die or dies its is most likely a fuel mixture problem, theres my 2 cents.