Sign in to follow this  

Malcolm STewart

In my latest issue of Transworld mx magazine they interviewed James Stewart Sr. He said that James Jr.'s little brother Malcolm(13 years old) had more natural talent than James but less desire. Not meaning to produce hype but imagine the possibilities,but a lot of things can happen in the years to come.

yeah...even if i didnt have the desire i would still do it..because if you do things long enough you usually start to like them..but rarely you get irritated and hate them.

natural talent is nothing without desire. trust me i have been there with another sport. Parents were not happy when I quit for motocross. Im not as naturally talented at MX either =]

I was pretty good at soccer naturally, but when my dad brought home that xr 80....i never saw a soccer ball again :thumbsup:

Yeah, I read the article as well. I believe natural talent doesn't have as much to do with greatness as desire does. I believe if you desire something enough you can surpass any "natural talent" by a long shot.

James says in the new Transworld:

"The rest of the bikes inside belong to Bubba's younger brother Malcolm, who according to James, has finally begun to take racing more seriously. "He used to want to be a professional fisherman," says James, with a chuckle.

In my latest issue of Transworld mx magazine they interviewed James Stewart Sr. He said that James Jr.'s little brother Malcolm(13 years old) had more natural talent than James but less desire. Not meaning to produce hype but imagine the possibilities,but a lot of things can happen in the years to come.

I bet its hard to be in the spotlight. Now people are talking about JS' brother.

If the kid wants to fish, let him fish. There's probably more money in it. OLN has more fishing and hunting stuff on tv than they do mx stuff.

Its definitely a lot safer too!

Plus I think Bubba could spot him a boat and tackle

LOL

He coulkd have his fishing show at the tracks with a lake too

I can see it now

The MX hour followed by the

Bubba and BRother fishing hour from the same location

With jamie little anouncing

I think MX is the most intence thing you could do, and fishishing is one of the most laid back things you could do...

shazam

I was pretty good at soccer naturally, but when my dad brought home that xr 80....i never saw a soccer ball again :ride:

neither did I! I was palying soccer untill i was 14 and then when my cousing got a cr80 and i rode it in the desert i was hooked since i let the clutch go without stalling the bike! still play soccer once in a while, but Dirt Bikes is my primary hobby and sport :thumbsup::cry: !!!

I heard he wants to become a professional bass fisherman.

fishing is boring :thumbsup:

I hope he isnt compared or expected to be as goor or better than James.. :thumbsup:

i talked to james sr. at thunder valley and malcom made it to lorettas. i wonder how he did?!

I hope he isnt compared or expected to be as goor or better than James.. :thumbsup:

I hope not either. That would be unfair.

Its unfair that James is often compared to Ricky. In some respects that's a compliment, in other respects, it sets the expectations too high.

yeah now that you mention it..its nothin without desire. ive got natural talent in softball but i still play it..even with mx. my dad tells me to concentrate on softball so i can get a scholarship for that but i like motocross more. oh well.