Sign in to follow this  

Rip Dad

I have shared a lot of my riding trips and videos on this thread, its with great sorry that I am linking this on to you all.

You have seen my Dad in most of the vids, but he always had a helmet on. About a year ago he decided to give up the woods riding and hit the road, he just didn't want to go so fast through the woods anymore, it was too much for him at 57 years old. In the year he rode his new pride and joy he built many new relationships with his fellow road riders, he will be truely missed.

http://video.woodtv.com/index.php?video_id=3892

Sorry too hear about this, may he ride in peace..

Man, I am sorry for your loss. myself and my family will be praying for you guys. that is the one reason i have not bought a street bike. People just dont pay enough attention to folks on bikes.

May GOD be with you and your family!

From the depths of my heart, i am truly sorry to hear about this. When did the incident happen?

I am truely sorry for your loss.

This makes me sick as my father is looking at picking up a Harley in the near future. I told him, "you're going to die, there's too many idiots on the road out there", but he doesn't listen.

That is the reason i gave up street riding..Downed 2 times in 5 years... Sorry for your loss.

Damn man that really sucks. I don't know what to say except he, as well as you and your family, will be in my prayers.

:thumbsup: i could not even imagine losing my father...i am truly sorry for your loss and now a little paranoid because my dad just rented a harley for the weekend :ride:

man, im really sorry to hear that, and after watching teh video, its really messed up. the woman who hit the motorcycle continued without stopping and contiuely slammed uinto other cars (5 total i think) and was swerving at pedestrians. i really feel for you and that woman should be behind bars, she owes you more than her lifes worth.

dam, that pissis me off :thumbsup:

my friend was also hit on his bike by some women in a car(but he is better now)

sorry to here that man :ride:

Very Tragic indeed. It breaks my heart.

Next time you ride the trees He will be right there with you.

God Bless You and Your Family.

Ride on.

I have shared a lot of my riding trips and videos on this thread, its with great sorry that I am linking this on to you all.

You have seen my Dad in most of the vids, but he always had a helmet on. About a year ago he decided to give up the woods riding and hit the road, he just didn't want to go so fast through the woods anymore, it was too much for him at 57 years old. In the year he rode his new pride and joy he built many new relationships with his fellow road riders, he will be truely missed.

http://video.woodtv.com/index.php?video_id=3892

Sorry to hear that. RIP