Rip Dad

I have shared a lot of my riding trips and videos on this thread, its with great sorry that I am linking this on to you all.

You have seen my Dad in most of the vids, but he always had a helmet on. About a year ago he decided to give up the woods riding and hit the road, he just didn't want to go so fast through the woods anymore, it was too much for him at 57 years old. In the year he rode his new pride and joy he built many new relationships with his fellow road riders, he will be truely missed.

http://video.woodtv.com/index.php?video_id=3892

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, I am sorry for your loss. myself and my family will be praying for you guys. that is the one reason i have not bought a street bike. People just dont pay enough attention to folks on bikes.

May GOD be with you and your family!

man, im really sorry to hear that, and after watching teh video, its really messed up. the woman who hit the motorcycle continued without stopping and contiuely slammed uinto other cars (5 total i think) and was swerving at pedestrians. i really feel for you and that woman should be behind bars, she owes you more than her lifes worth.

I have shared a lot of my riding trips and videos on this thread, its with great sorry that I am linking this on to you all.

You have seen my Dad in most of the vids, but he always had a helmet on. About a year ago he decided to give up the woods riding and hit the road, he just didn't want to go so fast through the woods anymore, it was too much for him at 57 years old. In the year he rode his new pride and joy he built many new relationships with his fellow road riders, he will be truely missed.

http://video.woodtv.com/index.php?video_id=3892

Sorry to hear that. RIP