Sign in to follow this  

Stolen Jeep!! Read This!!

My Dads Jeep has been stolen Thursday night between 1:00 and 2:30 AM!!! Its really hard to miss it on the road if you!!! Whoever gives helpfull information that will lead to finding the Jeep will be REWARDED $10000 dollars!!! :thumbsup:

BTW it happened in San Diego, CA!!! If u have any information about the Jeep Messege me!!!

Here are some pics of thw Jeep! Its 2001 Jeep Wrangler Sahara all built up!My Dad has put a lot of effort and money in and he is really missing it :ride::cry::ride:

984956606_l.jpg

984972797_l.jpg

I think you mean $1,000, right?

That sucks though!

no i mean $10000 thousand!(ten thousand dollars)

This Jeep really means a lot to my Dad!! :thumbsup:and he pu abou 40k into it :thumbsup:

crap for $10000 call me sherlock holmes...ill be up there tomarrow looking for that thing! :thumbsup:

haha go ahead come down to San Diego and start looking! you find it 10 grand are urs!!! :ride:

:We'll keep our eye's peeled up here in the high desert!! :

i live near that area. I will keep my eyes open. And as for the reward, if i happen to find it, a beer will sufice :thumbsup:

Your Jeep is in Mexico, PM me for details on where to send the cash.

Wow you are so funny and thank very much for your support :thumbsup: !! If you read the thread carefully it said that the person who gives information THAT LEADS TO FINDING THE JEEP will be rewarded not the person who is :ride: !!! :cry:

man living in SD makes it so easy to just jump it across the boarder. Good luck in finding it but i wouldnt hold your breath, never know though there are some dumb ppl out there. maybe they stole it and are driving it back and forth to work now?

I'm sure if you put the 10 grand with the insurance money you just might even end up with a better jeep. Unless there was no insurance, but I'm sure your dad is smarter than that.

I'm sure if you put the 10 grand with the insurance money you just might even end up with a better jeep. Unless there was no insurance, but I'm sure your dad is smarter than that.

He had a liabilty insurance for it and not full cover :thumbsup: , because he doesnt drive to work everyday and he barely drives it at all ! Everyone toldd him to get full cover, because its wayyyy too easy to steel that Jeep!! Even if we had Full cover they would only give us kelly blue book value for it which is like 12-14 grand and they wouldnt care about all the after market parts on it!!! It only has 20k miles on it and its 2001, so its really low!! He spent about 15k on parts and 25k when he bought brand new in 2000, so its total 40k dollars :cry::ride: