Rim and Wheel ????

Ok, tried searching and came up empty.......

Stock E wheels (or rims) are front - 21 x 1.60" with 36 holes, and rear - 18 x 2.15 " with 36 holes. Correct?

Can you run a 19" rear with stock hubs? Advantages or Disadvantages?

If shopping for rims, is all I need to be concerned with the above size/spoke count? Is there any other info to worry about?

I know front RM wheels will work, (no speedo drive tabs) and there is no known rear option, Correct? So I'll just need to buy a DRZ rear, or a new DRZ rear hub to lace to some other 36 hole rim, Correct?

Thanks for the assistance!

?:ride:

19" rims can be run with no problems, in fact I have one lace to a hub in my garage right now. Got it off a friend who used his drz as a farm bike and the 19" rim allowed him to use his takeoffs from his mx bike.

Disadvantages are easier to ding rim and more of a b*tch to change tires, both due to the shorter sidewall.

Advantages are shorter sidewall allows for better cornering and from what I've seen there is a larger choice of tire options out there for it, especially new designs.

I believe your other assumptions are correct. What exactly is needed to run a ktm rear on the drz? Different spacers, axle????