Sign in to follow this  

Thunder Valley Wednsday?

I'll be out riding at Thunder Valley this coming Wendsday... Anybody planning on riding it too? Come on HitTheSet, you know you want to, unless you have work... Well I'll be #540 on a CRF and my friend is 470 on a Kawi if anybody shows up. :thumbsup:

Man I wish i could but I'm going out of town Thursday and have to get ready to leave on Wednesday. Plus I'm in the process of new rims so my bike is out of commission. Maybe next week. Have fun and be safe.

Man I wish i could but I'm going out of town Thursday and have to get ready to leave on Wednesday. Plus I'm in the process of new rims so my bike is out of commission. Maybe next week. Have fun and be safe.

Oh well maybe next time... Have fun, thanks.

How was the track? Did they leave the new jumps in?

They actually took out alot of the good dirt, shrunk the big step-up that comes out of the giant dip so its very, very easy now. I would kill to have the conditions like it was at the national, but noo, we are civilians and get hard, dry crap that only gets worse with water. :thumbsup:

They actually took out alot of the good dirt, shrunk the big step-up that comes out of the giant dip so its very, very easy now. I would kill to have the conditions like it was at the national, but noo, we are civilians and get hard, dry crap that only gets worse with water. :thumbsup:

bummer - I've been watching the national at TV and salivating for the leftovers. Sounds like its going to be disappointing.

I rode there last sat. and it was sweet. Its way better than a month ago! but not as good as nationals :thumbsup: dirt is still loamy in most corners but in others its all gone. I had a good time and im the one always complaining about that track.

yes...i was there. fun weds afternoon 4 sure. I think you were behind me as we left the track. I have a black tacoma # 930

cj

Yeah we were.

They did not shrink any of the jumps. And there were some nice ruts that developed when I rode there on sunday

They did not shrink any of the jumps. And there were some nice ruts that developed when I rode there on sunday

They took out the whoops, and my friend raced the national and he told me they shrunk it a few feet, and he would know because he was barley clearing it on his 250f, now he does it in 3rd gear simple. And I also said the track was surprisingly good on wendesday.