Sign in to follow this  

YZ out of a Honda? - It can be done....

I guess I'm just a little crazy. This is my creation and it's a fresh 01 YZ250 mill. The frame is a 99 CR250 and ebay is the source of 95%. I wanted a CR500 but kept getting outbid. I had a spare YZ motor and I might even throw a 285 kit on it like I did my YZ. The hardest part is locating the parts like ignition stuff. It'll eventually get Motard wheels and it'll be street legal.

Craigus

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h310/yzsurfer/DSC02361.jpg

Has he seen the bike yet? Looks funny. I am not much die hard anything although I do prefer Kawasaki to any other brand. I will ride any bike.

No real brand loyalty here either, although like the guy above me, I like Kawasaki most. But I'll ride anything as well.

I like the straw on the gas cap. Did you guys take apart the wheels and slip the straws on each spoke or just cut them and put them on? anywas nice job haha.

:ride: OMG!!! :cry:

(Takes off running to his Garage, trips down the stairs :ride: sees his bike is still red)

Whew....you keep this post up and my buddies will get ideas!!!! :ride:

Even a Die Hard Honda man like myself can appreciate that joke!!! LMAO!! :thumbsup:

24 hours down and he's still not seen it. He decided that it was too hot to go ride today and he has his daughter this weekend.

Rumor is that he may show up at Da Leader's place tonight after he drops his kiddo off w/mom, so I'm hoping for a phone call...

Haha you guys are mean/hilarious. What are you going to do if he goes ape-shit and wants it red again?

The paint is all done on top of masking tape - pull the tape off the bike and it's back to being red. Absolutely no damage nor anything permenant has been done.

He's still not seen it yet....

Lol, theres a guy and his wife up here that flat track on a pair of blue CRF450's, takes a second to figure out what the hell kind of bike it is when you first see them.

Just got a phone call from "Da Leader" - Greg finally made it over to his place.

He laughed his ass off and really appreciated the prank. :thumbsup:

Just got a phone call from "Da Leader" - Greg finally made it over to his place.

He laughed his ass off and really appreciated the prank. :thumbsup:

that sucks he didnt freak out!