Sign in to follow this  

Foresthill Today

Great Day at Foresthill today, about nine or ten Riders, we had a blast. Thanks to all that showed. Hey Jake, your Uncle Mike says that it is all Johns (Dad's) fault that we got lost. You knew where we were supposed to go but not us. :ride::cry:

Just kidding, great Riding with all of you again.

Thanks to all it was a great run, The Gang Rides again. :thumbsup:

Code you know me, weekend, Foresthill, the Three's. I will be there. You have my number, just call.

3's were good, 4 was ok, 7 was dusty at the top and 5 was just real fun.

I went with a bunch and camped for 3 days...I could get to really like that place. :thumbsup:

On a side note: The "manager" of Big Reservoir campground met our group at the gate coming off 7 on Saturday wearing a Thumper Talk T-shirt! That dude is anything but a TT member! :ride:

3's were good, 4 was ok, 7 was dusty at the top and 5 was just real fun.

I went with a bunch and camped for 3 days...I could get to really like that place. :thumbsup:

On a side note: The "manager" of Big Reservoir campground met our group at the gate coming off 7 on Saturday wearing a Thumper Talk T-shirt! That dude is anything but a TT member! :ride:

Michael, no offense but you don't know what you are talking about. :cry:

Pete and Kay have,in the past, been very supportive of a bunch of us coming and basically taking aver their campground for a few years, every Memorial Day. Pete was wearing the shirt because we gave it to him.