Sign in to follow this  

Evans Flat Aug 21-23 2006

RIDERS member Paul invites you to Evans Flat:

Hey guys I'm just seeing if anyone is up for this trip to Evans Flat 8/21 - 8/23. Most of the trails there are single track so dirtbike preferred. Trail difficulty is easy/moderate.

082106_evans_stats.gif

Yep... that's the one.

Thanks, i dont think very many people know about this place. I have been up there 3 times. It is a pretty fun place and by looking at it now from google earth, it looks like i missed quite a bit. I thought i covered it all. I am trying to sell my bike so if i get a new one by then ill try and make it. :thumbsup:

You gonna join us...?

even if the bike is not sold and i am off work i will try and make it. I am 24hrs on call so it makes it kind of hard to plan in advance.

I cant wait to get up there again, sorry i missed this trip. I was on a train on my way to Barstow on Monday and got back Wed. morning about 4am. I have done a pretty fun loop from Keysville up to Evans and back down. It was pretty fun and Technical. All the riding in that area is pretty fun.There is a ton of riding around there but i never hear of anyone going.sssshhhhhhh... Thanks for the pics...Scott