Sign in to follow this  

Can It Be Done??

That video has been shown here a million times and everyones concensus, as well as from people who had a hand in making the video, all agreed it's a fake...it simply cannot be done. I mean come on, Kevin Windham would have to be some kind of God to ride on water.... :thumbsup:

...and in case you are wondering....I am lying.

I wish people would put better descriptions of videos.

Yes, riding a motorcycle across water can be done. With a paddle rear tire, it was done in a Crusty Demons of Dirt 2 many years ago. With a regular tire, it would be harder.

Riding snowmobiles / skidoos across lakes is a new past time.

I believe that the video is real. And yes it can be done. But can we ride across fire? We need a big fir pit to test this. I'll go through it 5th gear pinned and hope that my tires don't explode or something wierd.....lol

Yes it can be done!!! All you have to do is really get up to speed!!! Ive seen 'em do it in Crusty Demons 8 or 9 so yea its possible!

theres really not much skill to it, the water and the land have to meet perfectly flat, there cant be to much of a dip or anything, and you dont have to have a paddle either, it might be a little easier, but we have done it for years without a pddle and it works just fine.

Isn't that clip from "Crush" the TW moto movie ? I think that pond is on K-Dubs property .

...it was done in a Crusty Demons of Dirt 2 many years ago...
I think in that video there is a shot of a rider blitzing across a shallow lake, then hits a submerged bike left from a previous attempt. WHAM! :thumbsup:

I dont think the vid is a fake thou
Right. Check out the ruts from earlier passes, and notice how the bike wheelies as it gets traction. Cool...

just make sure the water isn't deeper than you are tall. boots would probably make you sink.