Sign in to follow this  

What's everyone paying for the 07 CRF 450?

I went out this weekend to buy a new 07 CRF 450 and found most of the local dealers want $7200 OTD. That seems a little high. What are you guys paying?

Yeah, i'm in the same boat. I'm in san diego and the best I found OTD is:

07: $6999

06: $6099

900 buck diff. I'm leaning toward the 06 now unless that 07 comes down. Not seeing enough of a diff in the bike to get the 07 now. Hopefully next month? Desert season is nearing.

I just picked up an 07 CRF450for $6845 OTD at Currie Chainsaw/Honda/Suzuki in Lumberton, NC

man, it seems like the new bikes come out earlier and eralier every year.

Bartlesville cyclesports 2007 honda OTD 6099.I called the other day just to see the difference between it and a 2007 suzuki ricky c edition 5999.I'm buying a yamaha but i've bought bikes from this place before and just wanted to check there prices.

Bartlesville cyclesports 2007 honda OTD 6099.I called the other day just to see the difference between it and a 2007 suzuki ricky c edition 5999.I'm buying a yamaha but i've bought bikes from this place before and just wanted to check there prices.

Yeah, that's about the same as 6999 here. I just checked bartlesville out and that price doesn't include tax or fees. Bummer.

oh well.

later.

Bartleville's price is OTD. There are no fees:applause: and no taxes if you are from out of state. :ride:

Are they in Oklahoma??????????????

Bartleville's price is OTD. There are no fees:applause: and no taxes if you are from out of state. :thumbsup:

Might want to double check that. Here's what their online "special" pricing says:

Terms and Conditions:

All prices include freight and setup. Prices do not include state tax, title and license fees if applicable. Manufacturer rebates, programs, and incentives have been deducted. Discounted prices from MSRP are considered cash or check prices. Credit cards may not be used to receive cash discounts. All units subject to a $12.00 documentation charge. Financing available, please call for complete details. Every attempt has been made to provide accurate prices. Please call to verify current prices as we are not able to always keep current pricing posted on the internet since they are subect to frequent changes both up and down.

2007 DIRT----HONDA Our Price MSRP

CRF®450R $6,099 $6,999

That might be 6100 out the door if you are out of state, but when you register it in your state, you'll be paying the tax then. Now, I suppose I wouldn't need to register it, but that would make it difficult to resell or make a claim if it was ripped out of yer garage. But, something to chew on.

later.

I dont care what there online pricing says!I bought my last bike there and they are OTD no taxes freight or setup.6099 i called wednesday!

Just like buying a car in Nevada no sales tax but your state will get you.Just something to remember.

Just like buying a car in Nevada no sales tax but your state will get you.Just something to remember.

Do most states require registration of off-road bikes? In North Carolina you can't register or title one even if you wanted to, so not paying tax is a great thing here.

That might be 6100 out the door if you are out of state, but when you register it in your state, you'll be paying the tax then. Now, I suppose I wouldn't need to register it, but that would make it difficult to resell or make a claim if it was ripped out of yer garage. But, something to chew on.

later.

I I've purchased over 15 dirt bikes since the early 80's and never paid sales tax or registered them in the state I lived in. Selling is never a problem as long as you have the bill of sale and the Cert of Origin. Additionally, I insure via Progressive.

Regarding '07 pricing, best I've seen so far in the Mid-Atlantic is $6200 OTD. Check out Shenandoah Honda in VA. I know two guys who are getting their '07's there this week. I understand if you are in Cali it is a whole diff ballgame. If you get OTD under MSRP you got a deal!

I bought a CRF450R from them, no sales tax, no fees of any kind. If you are going to finance the bike through them you may pay some fees but if it's a cash deal there were no fees that I paid. Their web site is:

www.bartlesvillecyclesports.com

All the other Honda dealers close to them pretty much hate them!! Some try to match their prices, others refuse to. Good for the consumers who are looking for great deals!

I talked to Southern Honda in Chattanooga Tenn. on Friday and an 07 CRF450 OTD is $5998. They will not ship, you have to pick it up and will only accept Cash, Check or Money Order. You can check them out on the web. southernhonda.com. HOpe this helps.

David

Might want to double check that. Here's what their online "special" pricing says:

Terms and Conditions:

All prices include freight and setup. Prices do not include state tax, title and license fees if applicable. Manufacturer rebates, programs, and incentives have been deducted. Discounted prices from MSRP are considered cash or check prices. Credit cards may not be used to receive cash discounts. All units subject to a $12.00 documentation charge. Financing available, please call for complete details. Every attempt has been made to provide accurate prices. Please call to verify current prices as we are not able to always keep current pricing posted on the internet since they are subect to frequent changes both up and down.

2007 DIRT----HONDA Our Price MSRP

CRF®450R $6,099 $6,999

later.

We don't have to register our bikes in Texas.:ride: You can get a MSO without paying taxes. The Statement of Origin will work for a sale. Bartlesville doesn't charge taxes to out of state residents. I bought my '03 from them and it was the best experience I have ever had when dealing with a bike purchase. :thumbsup:

I am going to wait a few weeks for the prices to dop a little. A local dealer told me right now in SoCal they are trying to maintain 7k per bike as Honda is the only 07 out right now. Once the other 450's hit the market, the price will drop a few hundred more.

The only people that have to pay sales tax on bikes are people that buy the bike from the state they live in or are idiots and try to title it!

I got caught on the no tax issue. I bought my '02 from Indiana as an Illinois resident. I never attempted to title or register (or report to Illinois in any way) the bike. Indiana has a reciprical agreement with Illinois to annually report any out of state purchases to the DMV/Secretary of State. Nailed me for taxes + penalty. Be careful.