best national track to ride???

i have been watching all of the outdoor season this year and my god do some of those tracks look like a f ing blast to ride, i have ridden red bud and it is too cool, washougal looks like it would be the most fun though.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have been watching all of the outdoor season this year and my god do some of those tracks look like a f ing blast to ride, i have ridden red bud and it is too cool, washougal looks like it would be the most fun though.

yeah washougal sucks it gets really slipery

no kidding, that place looks bad ass, if anyone has the chance i suggest red bud, it is f ing awsome, even in the mud it is fun, unadilla does look really rocky, but fun nonethless, that new track at colorado looks cool, but rough!

F* Unadilla. Where is that Cycleranch? That palce looks Sweeeeet. ?

Coming from someone from SC?...Rightttt...Don't diss a track until you have been there...Especially a National Track...If you don't like rocks then why do you even ride?...There are rocks on every track...just depends on that size of the rocks...Lol

we were planning on going to millville this year but arent going to now, kind of snuck up on us, still planning on hitting red bud in the fall, but would like to try some other natl tracks, buds creek does look cool, and i dont think i have ever seen broom tioga, not even on tv.