Sign in to follow this  

Red Bud has open riding next Sunday

Atleast he plays football and not futbol! :thumbsup: I am prettybummed that I won't be able to make it to either the racer X vet race at Red Bud or the 450 Turd shoot-out. Talk about bad luck! Maybe next time. Ron, you still going to Millville this weekend?

Atleast he plays football and not futbol! :thumbsup: I am prettybummed that I won't be able to make it to either the racer X vet race at Red Bud or the 450 Turd shoot-out. Talk about bad luck! Maybe next time. Ron, you still going to Millville this weekend?
We were and then my Son got a new job he starts today. He has to work Saturday now, so we're out. Going riding around here instead.

Ron, do you or anyone that oyu typically ride with make it out on the weekday? I really need to start riding more than once or twice a week.

Ron, do you or anyone that oyu typically ride with make it out on the weekday? I really need to start riding more than once or twice a week.
We will sometimes head to Joliet on Wednesdays for bikes only practice. However, lately I have been traveling during the week and haven't been in town. I have to go to Indianapolis tomorrow and won't be back until Thursday night.

Nick, aka 2raddad goes during the week to Joliet every once in a while and so does Hogie. Matt and some of his crew go out on Friday's every once in a while also.

It's really hit or miss when someone will get out during the week. It's been over a month since I have due to work and travel.