Is This Bike Good?

Hey i was wondering if i should get this bike(zongshen motor)

http://www.powersportsmax.com/product_info.php/cPath/33_50/products_id/291

Or this bike

http://www.nationalonlinescooters.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=276

im on a budget under $600 so if someone can find a better one tell me but theses 2 are the best i could find

What sound's chessy is too underages kid's who still live at home,who's mommy and daddy are still buying the motorcycle's and toilet paper,telling some guy on a budget what bike to buy.That is Chessy!!!

We're telling him that it looks cheesy...I know I wouldn't want to spend 600 bucks on something and have it break right when i got it. I bought a cheap electric scooter for $180 and it broke the second charge...no refund. When you're a kid (who has his parents buy him toiletpaper ) that's a lot of money pissed away.

No. The bike is not good. I would never consider buying a NEW bike for under $600. Seriously, save up the cash and buy a better quality bike. Or get a loan....... or something! Unless you just want it rip around in the backyard drunk, and around midnight (buck naked to boot), don't get it. If you DO want it to play around on like I mentioned (which, some people I know do, but with their clothes on. lol), then it would probably work okay.

You have to look at it this way. Do you want to buy a motorcycle, or a pocketbike? That's the approach I would take.

On a side note... a SSR THAT cheap? I've seen some SSR's, and they sure looked nicer than that one. Oh well.

Listen to the pitguy,He has bought and tested every motorcycle known to man,or he "know's some guy's" who has the one's he hasn't tested.All motorcycle's under a certain price,only he know's,are crap.So listen to Mr. Know All!!!

every bike is going to have it's own issues. how much is going to stay stock anyway.. I can't afford a big amount at one time either i'd get something i can afford and build it upto something better when i get the extra money.. eventually all the crap pieces are gone replaced with better parts.

every bike is going to have it's own issues. how much is going to stay stock anyway.. I can't afford a big amount at one time either i'd get something i can afford and build it upto something better when i get the extra money.. eventually all the crap pieces are gone replaced with better parts.

Some of these bikes......The better parts dont fit like wheel sets and sprockets and brake systems when they fail and fail again i have seen it to many times at some of the events over the past couple of years. But they are getting a little better. ?

What ever it takes to save your money for something real decent to start with its well worth it in the long run.......a decent one will nickel and dime you...a piece of crap will side line you and drain your wallet....

While your buddys Pitster, SDG, SikkMx or what have you is running and riding every day. your money saving deal of a century $600.00 Ricky Stewart replica machine needs a tranny replacement after your second time out and then you notice that the bike with the new custom Fork rake, now qualifies for the discovery channels Chopper Build off after the little jumps you took.... :ride:

Save your money buy quality products with good customer Support programs.. ?

Listen to the pitguy,He has bought and tested every motorcycle known to man,or he "know's some guy's" who has the one's he hasn't tested.All motorcycle's under a certain price,only he know's,are crap.So listen to Mr. Know All!!!

Exactly.

lol.

Dude, I am not going to get into a pissing match over this, but I've ridden PLENTY of pitbikes before. And yes, under $600 is totally ridiculous to me and should be to anyone else. It's total BS to think you can get a quality bike for under $1000.

yeah and these bikes arntunder 600 with shipping LOL JUST BECAUSE YOUR RICH AND CAN AFORED ALL THOSE NAME BRAND ONES PEOPLE LIKE US HAVE BEEN RIDING THESE THINGS FOR YEARS NOW AND NOTHING GOES WRONG WITH THESE BIKES and we'll never stop riding embecause we can just put parts on them to make them better!!!!!!

like why would you spend $1300 on a stock 50 just because it says honda on it!!!!!!!!!!its rediculass!!!!!! ?:ride:?:ride:

when you can spend 600 on a chinses one and use that extra 700 dollars to make it better!!!!!!