Sign in to follow this  

BowFlex

hey guys. we just got our BowFlex in yesterday. i'm so excited to start training with it :thumbsup: they have this workout program in there called True Aerobic Circuit Training and it looks like it would be awsome for motocross. i am starting it tomorrow. i will let you guys know what sort of results i get by september 1st. here is my new routine

warm-up

road bike for 5 miles

Bowflex routine(stage one):

bench press 15reps

Aerobic rowing 60 seconds

leg press 15 reps

Aerobic rowing 60 seconds

seated lat rows 15 reps

aerobic rowing 60 seconds

seated leg curl 15 reps

resisted abdominal crunch 15 reps

aerobic training

bowflex routine(stage two):

seated shoulder press 15 reps

areobic rowing 60 seconds

lying leg extensions 15 reps

lying lat pulldowns 15 reps

low back extensions 15 reps

standing biceps curl 15 reps

cool-down

how it works is you do everything in the first one 3 times then you start adding them from stage 2 one at a time. there are no break in this routine except for when you are setting up the next workout.

i hope that with this routine, the right diet, and seat time on the bike, i should be in awsome physical fitness. i will update you with my progress every 2 weeks.

steve

lol is the title to this thread bowflex haha

nope. it says "RedHeads have Freckles"

:thumbsup:

Ive been using mine for two years, you will see results if you stick with it..

Yes, often the issue... It ends up as a coat hanger at best, most of the times.

That's why I like to go to the gym better, for the variety of exercises and the possibility to change your routine.

I heard that Bowflex was not the worst hom gym item one can get. Much better than the so-called "total gym".

So good luck with the Bowflex, take a "before photo", work on it for 2 months and take an "after photo" and show us :thumbsup:

Yes, often the issue... It ends up as a coat hanger at best, most of the times.

That's why I like to go to the gym better, for the variety of exercises and the possibility to change your routine.

I heard that Bowflex was not the worst hom gym item one can get. Much better than the so-called "total gym".

So good luck with the Bowflex, take a "before photo", work on it for 2 months and take an "after photo" and show us :thumbsup:

we got it for free so i wont complain. i also have a ton of free weights and everything too.