Sign in to follow this  

Look!

Nobody said anything about buying,I think he said which is better.Now if you can afford it spend the extra $920 to $2300 and buy a Pitster.

Too bad these company's don't offer financing or some kind of layway,so a bum like me on a budget can ride in style and not get shamed cause I have to ride in my means.

to be honest i would stay away from both of them.

save up a little longer and get a moto vert or a pitster pro or even better a built honda from someone.

to be honest i would stay away from both of them.

save up a little longer and get a moto vert or a pitster pro or even better a built honda from someone.

see dan he likes the motovert one!!!!

HAHAH

-chris

pony up a few more bucks....get a QUALITY bike that will take a beating...

" It's all relevant". If that is your budget then get the SSR due to the fact you can get parts easier for it. We'd all love the best bike made ,, but we all cant afford one. Buy the one YOU can afford and have fun dude! " It's all relevant"

" It's all relevant". If that is your budget then get the SSR due to the fact you can get parts easier for it. We'd all love the best bike made ,, but we all cant afford one. Buy the one YOU can afford and have fun dude! " It's all relevant"

Well put!!! :thumbsup:

Hit that nail right on the head.

That is why we always try offer a bike for every budget and every skill level.