Sign in to follow this  

what goggles are the best?

I have both the scott high voltage and the oakley crowbar, I loved the crowbar untill I got a new helmet,they are kind of large so you have to make sure there in there right and sometimes theyll ride up my face. the voltage are also great

I Like Oakly And Spy But I Want To Try Scott Because I Seen There Wicked 1's At The Dealer

I just picked up some Smith TI's and I like them a lot. Not a bit of sweat in my eyes and they fit my face perfectly. :thumbsup:

i like the smith, and then i just bought a pair of Dragon's and i like them even better than the smiths

i have smith warp ti tinted goggles and in the evening there is no glare and the quality is great i where clear goggles at night so its your decision

I have used alot of brands including Oakley and SPY, but have found that the Smith Piston goggle is the best. No problems with sweat, awesome periphial vison, awesome lens that reduces all the glare from the sun and the fit is really comfortable. They are a pricey goggle but are well worth the money if you ask me.

i have smith warpti for the day and they work great just don't clean them with chemicals :thumbsup:

i have dragons. i love them. comfortable, no sweat dripping in my eyes, and great quality. I reccomend them.