Sign in to follow this  

good or no

alright im getting a 07 yz 125 i got a pic of one and do they really come with the pro tapers? or still renthals and anyhting u guys sugjest i do to it when i get it? 2007-yamaha-yz125-1024-3.jpg

alright im getting a 07 yz 125 i got a pic of one and do they really come with the pro tapers? or still renthals and anyhting u guys sugjest i do to it when i get it? 2007-yamaha-yz125-1024-3.jpg

Befor you leave the dealership, have them put a new chain on it because stockers are junk...duh! When you get it home look through the manuel and grease the headset bearings and the linkage bearings; Yamaha has had problems with this in the past.

have fun and learn to stay in the powerband :thumbsup:

shazam

2007's 2 strokes come with Pro Tapers. I think it is a taller bend than the PT's that came on last year's 4 strokes.

go ride it dip stick na have fun im lookin at a yz 125 also :thumbsup: ps tell me how it rides

Just got a 06 for the wife. I personally love the bike. Its the best stock engine since the mid 90's Cr125's.

God the bike is light.

Front tire is junk.

Stock Air filter is junk and restrictive.

I found up and down play in the rear suspension, further look found out the bolt that goes through the swing arm to hold the linkage on would not pinch the linkage's bushing firmly enough to hold it securely. All I had to do was go a few pounds over the torque specs on that particular bolt and it fixxed that problem.