Sign in to follow this  

Welders

Does anybody in the Hartford county area tig weld or know someone that does? I need something tig welded and I don't know anyone that does it or where to go. :thumbsup:

Thanks, but they make tables or something and I just need one quick spot weld and I can't find any welders.

Maybe a local community college. They might have classes in it, or maybe the art department. We have tech schools in NY called BOCES. Don't know what they have in CT. Yellow pages? Truck body places?

if u were in nh i could set u up with a machine shop that is reasonably priced...

I got a guy he lives in millersville....PM me and i'll get you in touch with him....what are you welding steel or alum?....either way doesn't matter this guys good with everything...let me know

No its in Maryland Ritchie Highway and Jumpers Hole Road. mapquest it

What about calling a local gas supply place. Welders need to buy gas, they might be able to recommend someone. :thumbsup:

What about calling a local gas supply place. Welders need to buy gas, they might be able to recommend someone. :thumbsup:

BINGO- go to a welding supply and ask. They will be happy to point you in the direction of a regular customer of theirs. They will also probably have a bulletin board with cards on it.

The suggestion about the community college was right too, I recently finished a course in TIG welding because I was having trouble finding someone reliable to do minor welding on aluminum. Now all I have to do is justify the cost of a TIG welder. :ride: