Sign in to follow this  

Motor work needed in las vegas!!!

i have an 04 crf250r and i need to get a valve job and piston/rings replacement done, i dont wanna take it to the dealer cause they arent the best on motor work. So does anyone know of anybody in the 4 stroke motor area that does good work in the las vegas area? thank for the replies

i have an 04 crf250r and i need to get a valve job and piston/rings replacement done, i dont wanna take it to the dealer cause they arent the best on motor work. So does anyone know of anybody in the 4 stroke motor area that does good work in the las vegas area? thank for the replies

I don't know of any. However, put a post in the "southwest" forum. I'm sure you will get some good responses...

Default Re: Motor work needed in Las Vegas area!!!

hey boss im a tech at las vegas motorsports and i know prices are outrageous but if you can take it apart and put it back together i recommend mike kline at greenvalley atv to do the headwork/any machining work that you need and is the best that our shop has worked with we haved used a couple other local machinists and he does really good work

Yeah Mike is pretty dialed and knows his stuff. I have had a few bikes worked on by him and his work is out of this world!! :thumbsup:

dan at the powerhouse is good and fair. hes a small operation though and sometimes has a bit of a waiting list. also abbot (hold on now) at atv cycle sports has some capable fellas as well. you may pay a decent chunk of change and the guy may be known as a bit of a shark, but he gets his shit done and he gets it dont right. really fast turn around.

also check out motoworld or whatever on durango and desert inn. they are a performance motorwork shop that focuses on street bikes but i know they also do atv/dirt bike work as well and the guy mike lee really knows his stuff.

My buddies kid races and works on bikes to pay for the racing, he is good and way less expensive than any shop. His name is Chad Geib ask around I think Carter motorsports sponsors him, He has worked on my 03 crf 450 and I have no complaints. If your interested let me know and I'll give you his number I dont want to post it for the world to see.