Sign in to follow this  

School Bus Hauler/RV??

Has anyone ever saw one?? I was at a HS and a Red White and Blue School Bus was sitting there, It had a wheelchair lift to get the bikes up and down, room for 3 bikes and had a nice work bench in it, It had a bed and a small kitchen. This thing was really nice inside, Most of the windows were taken out and all of the seats were. It was quite roomy. I talked to the owner and he said to fill up the tank you need well over $150. Does anyone know how to get a old school bus and would it make a good hauler?

For some reason my camera isn't uploading the pictures, so I wont beable to show you guys... :thumbsup:

ya, i would imagine its pretty easy.

strip it down, take all the seats out, leave the drivers seat. figure out how much room you need for your bike storage, gas, gear tools etc. then make a dividing wall, you don't want to be sniffen fumes all night. once you have your bike area figured out, start on the sleeping/eating/drinking area. i would make a counter top, right behind the drivers seat, going into a table with old school bus chairs on both sides. after that have some sort of a couch. on the other side, i would put a bunk bed, and another couch. remember to stop at your local "Advance" and pick up...what do you think? 3 subs, 3 amps(400x1 would do) then get a HD, and get about 8 6.5" speckers, with 2 amps(50x4) and wire it all up, remeber becuase of the distance from the head unti to the sub/speacker, it will be crusal(sp?) that your wires be all the same length.

good luck :thumbsup: