the week please have them contact

me... or ... if anyone decides to

call in sick to work and go.. let

me know.

Thanks,

Jay

PS - Love the first photo from right

behind the stabilizer.

Ahhh! The infamous "Hillary Step" (named for the last obstacle on Everest near the top) in the background. I hit that trail trying to get around the Rock Lobster, too tired to go up it so we went around on this one....BIG pucker factor!

Great ride report.

? They've actually improved that section.

Gotta love that guardrail! :ride:

The guard rail is good to keep the trail from eroding away, but I think they could've chosen a different design besides the rusty metal points that are there; they look rather painful.

Ahhh! The infamous "Hillary Step" (named for the last obstacle on Everest near the top) in the background. I hit that trail trying to get around the Rock Lobster, too tired to go up it so we went around on this one....BIG pucker factor!

Great ride report.

there is a trail about 1/8th mile before this that takes you to the top of the lobster, well actually past the top and back towards the middle part of the mountain.

Why did you guys go up and arund in this pic?? The gap between the rocks is plenty big enough

MaceMill010.jpg

You guys forgot to link this pic

dust.jpg

there is a trail about 1/8th mile before this that takes you to the top of the lobster, well actually past the top and back towards the middle part of the mountain.

Why did you guys go up and arund in this pic?? The gap between the rocks is plenty big enough

MaceMill010.jpg

You guys forgot to link this pic

dust.jpg

The gap in between the rocks is only wide enough to fit a really small motorcycle.

You'll have to show me sometime....actually the day I met you at the water x-ing was the 1st time I'd been across that....Would've been a better experience if I wasn't spent...

? Just after the guardrails when your moving in his direction. The ledge, tightrope is just around that corner. :ride:

It really ain't that tough. Just a simple drop off of about 20' on all rocks if you make a mistake. :ride:

Tree knows. He did that Circus Trick and lived to tell about it! ?

Nice pic! I love all the colors. See all the water on that trail, now you know why they call it the Flume Trail!

Peak, we never flamed you for that helmet!? :ride:

I may do it in first gear but I am going to Ride that Flume Trail this year.

Or not, but that is only if I die trying.

Without any BS when is the best time to hit that Trail??

Wait I just got some BS, I told the Wife that I was going to Ride it and She said BS!!!

I am still going to do it though.

? Bob's never been on that trail. Over it, Under it, Walked it, Ridden it. Never.

He's seen plenty of pictures of it. Can describe it in detail. Oldedude has even made me turn around and go back on that trail.

Both he and mini-me told me a Troll lives under that bridge. Looks kinda like Zeke. :ride:

Tell me I'm wrong. Who here has been with BigBob when he's ridden that trail? Set me straight. ?

Where'd ya go? I can't even give you a bad time anymore. RJ.......... DO NOT TRY THIS TRAIL. :ride:

only those with small balls walk their bikes thru that gap. I have riden over that rock on my DRZ many times, the Wolf did it twice and the Jediberg went over the top during the Fools gold

Wait correct me if I am wrong is it BB = BigBob or BB = Big Balls I will PM YG and find the answer. ?

Just kidding BB I could not resist. :ride: