Sign in to follow this  

asv levers

are the anodized levers really worth as much as theyre asking for them

That's probably only something you can answer for yourself.

I bought the F3 pack with the clutch, brake, and rotator clamp. The quality is great and I highly recommend them.

Ive got the C5 series, I am a beg andI fall a lot int the corners, befor I got the ASv I was breaking levers just about every time .. FOr me they are worth it, and if you get the top of the line the have a 5 yr warranty ..Ive sent 2 back already and they shipped out 2 new ones asap.. I love em

wow i have cartwheeled my C5s and never so much as bent one. Once you hulk up and buy a pair you will swear by them!

Great levers, ive got a set of the c-5's with rotator clamp and the clutch side has perch. great quality !

Unless you are a racer it is a waste of money. You can buy a lot of $15 replacement levers for the cost of the ARC/ASV levers.

If you are a racer, even a vet racer with nothing to lose, then it is worth every penny!

Unless you are a racer it is a waste of money. You can buy a lot of $15 replacement levers for the cost of the ARC/ASV levers.

If you are a racer, even a vet racer with nothing to lose, then it is worth every penny!

not that big of a waste... thats what sponsorships are for :thumbsup:

not that big of a waste... thats what sponsorships are for :ride:

You got that right! :thumbsup:

But it's not always just about cost. How about the fact that you have piece of mind that you're a lot less likely to bust one way out on the trail? Or just the inconvenience (not a big one) of having to change another broken lever.

I have the F1 series clutch w/hot start and brake lever. They are great. The only gripe I have with them is that they are substantially bulkier than stock levers, so mounting up some handguard units can be a real pain in the ass. Choose wisely if you sport handguards.

Doug

Between me and my two brothers we have 3 sets of F1's and we think they are well worth the money. We've sent two clutch levers back and they quickly replaced them with brand new ones.

Between me and my two brothers we have 3 sets of F1's and we think they are well worth the money. We've sent two clutch levers back and they quickly replaced them with brand new ones.

What happened to the clutch levers you sent back?

Doug

One of my brothers bent the "knee" on his. The knee is the aluminum piece that says "ASV" on it in between the perch and the lever. We attended the Budd's Creek national and there was an ASV booth there. We didn't bring the damaged knee with us to the race but told the guys at the booth what happened and they gave us a new part from their stock.

When we got home I attempted to replace the part, but broke the spring in the process. At that point I called ASV; they gave me a Return Authorization # and I sent the lever back. ASV returned a whole new dealio; lever, spring, knee, perch, etc.

On mine: I damaged the knee as well; not as bad as my brother's but enough to where the lever didn't pull straight. I called ASV; same deal, they took care of it.

If I sell the bike and get new levers I'd probably get the mid-range F3's; but I'm happy with the F1's.

I got the F1's because I live in Los Angeles and my bike is back in Virginia Beach, VA where I'm from. I only get to ride when I go home; so I didn't want to spend too much on them. If I rode regularly I would've gotten the F3's or C5's in the first place.

I'll probably eventually get a rotator clamp or teflon tape.

i have a set of f3's on every bike, i love them, and the anodizing looks trick it really sets it off. Definitely worth the money if your a racer, could ruin your moto