Sign in to follow this  

The new guy

Just moved into my apartment in Orlando. From CT and raced a little in NETRA harescrambles. Wondering where the good trails are around me. Thanks. Dustin

Hey Dustin, welcome. Going to be a lot different for than in CT. Get used to the sand fast, it's really not to bad once you get used to it. There are lots of decent riding places not far from you. Trails in Ocala National Forest. Tracks in Bithlo, Ocala Clairmont, etc. I will post links when I have more time (but you should get some on here soon). We are planning a group ride the weekend of 10/13 at Durahamtown Ga. Great place to ride (about 9-hour drive). All are welcome.

Welcome to FL Dustin,

Trail area's are Croom (Brooksville) and ONF (Ocala). Plus there is a Friday Group club that ride a special area.

If your into HS then you need to get into Florida Trail Riders (FTR) as they hold MX, HS and Enduro races all over FL.

Don :thumbsup:

You're going to need to define "good trails". I've ridden Merridan many many times and the only thing that resemble the trails in CT are the black and red trails at Hard Rock, other than that, DonO and Brett gave you the scoop.

Welcome to florida. hope you not scared of the rain.jk, yea croom is a good place but get use to the sand and sand tires. There is alot of whoops at croom be aware of that or it will bit u in the ass. tank slapers are no fun