Sign in to follow this  

moving help

So we're looking at moving to Golden. Kris got a pretty positive result from his recent 2 interviews down there. We need to find a rental that's affordable and accepts pets! I have a dog and a cat. A garage would be nice too but I realize we may not find much we can afford with a garage. A fenced yard is almost a requirement, my border collie would go NUTS cooped up in an apartment all day.

I have access to Craigslist and the Denver Post just like you do, but if anybody has any insider info, i.e. knows of a rental house or anything, I'd owe ya a beer or something for the help.

Get rid of the dog. Makes life easier

Not gonna happen. thanks for the well-thought-out response. :thumbsup:

You might want to check out Arvada and Wheat Ridge - also 10-15min drive from Golden and there are lots of established neighborhoods with houses for rent.

People who don't like dogs......SUCK :thumbsup: !!! Green mountain are is real noce and it is close 5 min from golden! and thunder valley and rampart .....

People who don't like dogs......SUCK :ride: !!! Green mountain are is real noce and it is close 5 min from golden! and thunder valley and rampart .....

just 'cause you are in love with JJ doens't mean everyone has to LOVE dogs in your special way. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

Lakewood will probably be your cheapest area to live. It's just a few minutes South and West of Golden.

Did you find a new job as well?

just 'cause you are in love with JJ doens't mean everyone has to LOVE dogs in your special way.

Hey, that's my dog!! Now I know what those stolen glances meant...

Between Craigslist, rentalclicks and the paper, we have looked at so many homes now our brains are kind of in a spin. I think we found one we like, though. Sept. 1 we will be joining civilization!

Now, in return for beer and pizza and some gas money, does anyone with a fullsize truck and a trailer want to help us move?????