Sign in to follow this  

Maine Trail System..

Does anyone know of any trail system in Maine or anywhere up in that area? I would love to go up and ride Maine in the summer if I could find out where to go. Thanks for any suggestion !!!

There is a NETRA dualsport ride weekend of Aug 12/13 in Maine that is a good one to ride.

I ride down in Turner, the trails are along the river and we usually ride to Twithels airport, you can go further but we dont... we ride about 30 miles

I'll be riding in Maine at the end of the month (week leading into Labor day). I'll be in Ellsworth (Bar Harbor) and the area around the 29th and then moving down to Casco for the weekend. I know lots of trails in the Casco area and would be more than happy to show some people around. I'd also like to be shown some new trails, so give a shout and lets :thumbsup::ride::cry:

I'll be riding in Maine at the end of the month (week leading into Labor day). I'll be in Ellsworth (Bar Harbor) and the area around the 29th and then moving down to Casco for the weekend. I know lots of trails in the Casco area and would be more than happy to show some people around. I'd also like to be shown some new trails, so give a shout and lets

When exactly will you be riding in the Casco area and would you mind showing a southerner (Maryland) around?

My wife & I are planning a trip to Maine (Ogunquit, KennyBunk & Boothbay areas) in the next few weeks and I wasn't planning on brining the bike but if I could get the chance to ride some Maine trails I'd sure like to. It would take some coordinating on my part to work it out so my wife isn't inconvenienced too much but I think I could make it work. Also, would I need a plate?

There is a NETRA dualsport ride weekend of Aug 12/13 in Maine that is a good one to ride.

Are you talking about the enduro event at Noble High School? If not where is this ride?? :thumbsup: