Sign in to follow this  

DRZ400s 17" aftermarket wheels

Unfortunatley the search function is disabled right now and I'm going to look at a DRZ400s.

Here is my question, I want to convert it to SM but have searched on the net and can't really find the answer to my question. Does Talon or another manufacturer make hubs for a 2000 DRZ400s ? See....I can get Excel rims, Talon hubs, whatever.... at probably 30% off retail. So instead of trying to find stock DRZ rims and using only the hub portion, I want to see how much I would have to spend to get 17"s on this thing.

I checked talon webiste, but didn't have wheels for the drz400s. Any links or prices from your experience is appreciated.

Here are the details for bike I'm looking at......let me know if you think its a good deal (if you have time to read through it)

Well where to start. This is a 2000 DRZ400S but it was converted to a to an enduro model. It looks like a DRZ400E offroad model except it has a license plate. This bike has so many parts I don't know where to start. I just rebuilt it and need to sell due to a baby on the way. I will try to list all the farkles but I may come up short remembering all the details:

-Dunlop D606's with MSR super heavy duty tubes

-Aftershocks suspension work

-Scotts triple clamps

-Renthal Protaper

-Off road body work including IMS 3.9 Gal tank

-New front fender, handguards and tail light fom Acerbis

-Acerbis folding off raod mirror

-Trick off road collapsable turn signals front and rear (they wont break off when you crash)

-Pro-moto billet aluminum luggage rack

-Super bright halogen H4 headlight, with custom shut off switch to save power or for stealth mode

-Factory FX sticker kit, swing arm and seat cover

-Devol Baja Skid plate

-Acerbis Front disc gaurd

-Aluminum rear disc gaurd from Suzuki catalog

-Works connection radiator gaurds and frame gaurds

-Brand new scotts hand grips

-CFC engine covers (a must have for DRZ's)

-IMS foot pegs

-Brand spanking new Battery and Chain (like 25 miles new)

-Kinetech fuel mixture screw, essential for adjsuting idle mixture w/o tools in the middle of nowhere

-Dynojet stage 3 with uni filter/filter skinz (super clean I might add) and airbox mod

-Yoshimure off road pipe

-All smog equiptment removed and breather mod performed

-Factory Suzuki Kick start kit (makes it look like a DRZ400e)

-Brand new ported head wih new oversize valves, new guides, seats and seals all adjusted, machine work all professionally done.

-Fresh oil of course

I am sure I missed something. This bike has approx 7k miles but the head has less than 50. If you don't know hese bikes 400S models are nearly the same for the last 6 years. If you DO know these bikes you realize how much it costs to buy one of these and put all the parts I have on. I am asking $3400 OBO