in the middle of jetting

If you have the manual, why in the world would you ask a how to then? Any how, I need the valve lash and tirque specs. Could you look them upand post them, I have no manual.

Thanks!

Would you trust any information he gives you?

If you have the manual, why in the world would you ask a how to then? Any how, I need the valve lash and tirque specs. Could you look them upand post them, I have no manual.

Thanks!

yeah you have no manuel and you give no help

you want help you can use? ok here you go.... well i have the manual for an 2003 crf230 but since the bike is pretty much unchanged through 06 except that the 06 needle only has 2 adjusting slots this should work...

since you say you have the manual lets turn to page 5-6 and where it says throttle valve....read.....and for installation turn to page 5-13 and where it says throttle valve....read.... now if you have a different year manual are you gonna be able to find the page numbers? or do you need somebody to do that for you?

o yea and if you just have the owners manual and not the service manual ignore what i said above and get the service manual.

Thanks!

valve adjusting hold cap: 15 Nm (1.5kgfm, 11lbfft)

valve adjusting lock nut: 14 Nm (1.4 kgfm, 10lbfft) -apply engine oil to threads and seating surfaces

and if valve lash means valve clearance

valve clearance: IN/EX:0.1mm (0.004in)

you want help you can use? ok here you go.... well i have the manual for an 2003 crf230 but since the bike is pretty much unchanged through 06 except that the 06 needle only has 2 adjusting slots this should work...

since you say you have the manual lets turn to page 5-6 and where it says throttle valve....read.....and for installation turn to page 5-13 and where it says throttle valve....read.... now if you have a different year manual are you gonna be able to find the page numbers? or do you need somebody to do that for you?

o yea and if you just have the owners manual and not the service manual ignore what i said above and get the service manual.

Thanks for clarifying service manual, when I said owners manual a few posts ago I meant service manual. ?

so wait there are only three parts you need to install the main the slow and the needle and how do you put the needle in to position is it in the throttle valve

Just pay someone to do it right, you can mess up your bike if you are too lean on the jetting.