Sign in to follow this  

Washougal Nationals Pics? Post em up!

anyone?

I have lot, at least 1500. I will get them posted latter but I posted up the big wipe out. Ricky had just taken the lead from Stewart in the last moto and it looked like it was all over. However, Ricky slipped big time. The pictures tell the story better than I can. More pics to come tomorrow.

Joe..........

http://www.tripleateam.com/dirt/v/Events/2006/washougal30july06/

^^ NOPE! Finished 2nd for 2nd overall!Cant wait til next week to see it. RC was Hauling a** the second moto!!!

No, after I took those pics I ran over to the other side of that jump and he was already back on his bike and gone. I bet if he had a few more laps in the race he would have taken the lead back.

Joe..........

this was one of the best races i have seen in a while. nice pics. Joe.

I have lot, at least 1500. I will get them posted latter but I posted up the big wipe out. Ricky had just taken the lead from Stewart in the last moto and it looked like it was all over. However, Ricky slipped big time. The pictures tell the story better than I can. More pics to come tomorrow.

Joe..........

http://www.tripleateam.com/dirt/v/Events/2006/washougal30july06/

Nice pics of RC's get off. What camere do you shoot with? Looks like you had a pretty high frame rate.

Greg

Can't wait to see the race on OLN. The one pic with RC's bike falt over the top with him hanging on by one hand is PRICLESS!!! What kind of a "scrub" is that????? :thumbsup:

That's a one handed no footer nac-nac scrub, I do'em all the time usually followed up by a half flip head plant.

Yea, what was that all about? Looks like that guy was getting held back from beating the crap out of the guy on the ground...

RC's wreck looked alot worse from the other side of the single, he was treading air down to the bottom.

Yea, what was that all about? Looks like that guy was getting held back from beating the crap out of the guy on the ground...

CATFIGHT!! Jessica Patterson went down in the first turn cought up to Tara Geiger and passed her then Tara made a really aggresive pass in the last turn before the whoops and won. PMS :thumbsup:

Nice pics of RC's get off. What camere do you shoot with? Looks like you had a pretty high frame rate.

Greg

I was using a Canon 10D. The action was so close that I was using the short 50mm lens most of the day. Every now and then I would put on along lens.

Joe.........

OK I moved Ricky Carmichael's pics into his own folder: http://www.tripleateam.com/dirt/v/Events/2006/washougal30july06/rickycarmichael/

Another 100 or so pics are uploading right now. I ended up with over 2000 pictures to sift through so this will take some time. Any picture that does not suck will be posted. I took pictures of every racer there so if your looking for someone,,, keep checking back. All the images are watermarked and reduced in size,,, if you see something you like drop me an email with the file name. I do not charge for these pics if it is for personal use. If it is going to end up in a magazine, used on a web site, or etc.,, please contact me first. Feel free to add a comment to a pic you like, don't like, whatever. You will find some where the racers are making mistakes,,, can you find them?

Enjoy,

Joe.......

PS If you want to help me out go register at the Jones Creek web site and visit our little forum:) Oh ya and tell those people at the AMA to let me have a press pass next year!

I was using a Canon 10D. The action was so close that I was using the short 50mm lens most of the day. Every now and then I would put on along lens.

Joe.........

I hope you don't mind a camera question or two . . .

For shots like the crash sequence of RC, what ISO and shutter speed were you at? One reason I didn't go is because I thought with overcast skies I wouldn't get a fast enough shutter speed. I shoot with a Nikon and above ISO400 it bites. As you probably know, Canon writes the rule book on high ISO performance.

Greg

I hope you don't mind a camera question or two . . .

For shots like the crash sequence of RC, what ISO and shutter speed were you at? One reason I didn't go is because I thought with overcast skies I wouldn't get a fast enough shutter speed. I shoot with a Nikon and above ISO400 it bites. As you probably know, Canon writes the rule book on high ISO performance.

Greg

Here are some spec from those shots,,,, very simple setup:) Aperture f/4, Color Space sRGB, Exosure Bias Value 0EV, Flash none, Focal Length 28mm, ISO 400, Shutter Speed 1/350 sec.

Joe............