Sign in to follow this  

Delima

I have a Problem, It's not that big but I need some help. I need to choose between getting a new bike, or fixing up my truck.

Choices:

Bike: somewhat used '06 kx250f - about 10 hours on it.

Truck: 1988 Toyota Pickup - 4x4, lifted - pretty clean

Story: We got the truck for free from the same guy that we bought my current bike from ( '02 yz250f ). He said " Y'all can have that there truck if you just gimme back the engine." So me my dad jumped at the proposal.

The engine he has is about 500hp, my dad says " It's to much for ya right now." So the plan is to get a 4.3L V6 crate motor. The truck doesn't really need alot of work but when we totaled it up it was about $3500 - $4000.

So me and my Dad talked for a couple days and he gave me a choice. "You can either choose to fix up that truck and drive it to school next year, or we can get that Kawi."

I can't decide. The truck is awesome, but I love motocross, and i honestly dont trust my current bike as far as i can throw it. It isn't bad, but I'd really like to get something a little more reliable.

I need some suggestions, anything will help.

Do you hav to sell the yami to get the kawi? If not get the kawi, then sell the yzf and put that towards your truck. But reliabilty? Your 02 yzf is good as it gets. But If I was you I'd go for the bike, then get a job for the truck.

I'd say the truck. But not THAT truck. Find something else because its just not worth it.